very short review
This is a relatively good book, in my opinion.
I had to give it three stars because
1) The characters were pretty flat.
2) I found the chemistry between June and Day a little hard to believe. (Not that I didn't enjoy it.)
3) The writing seemed rushed and unsteady in certain scenes to me.
I wanted to give it four/five stars because
1) I LOVED the world-building.
2) I LOVED the action.
3) There was no bad cliffhanger. I detest cliffhangers heh I'm sorry this is biased but
4) The above two things I LOVED about this book are really strong loves.
Yep, it's a three-star book, but did I enjoy it?